Collection of samples:Samples of effluent or contaminated water should be collected directly from the plant. If different wastes are generated, samples should be collected for each. A minimum of 5 Lt. are needed for analysis.
Bench Scale:1. Report the laboratory analyzes for the selection of algae types.
2. Strain Potential Estimation (SPE): In this phase the micoralgal formulation is cultivated intensively, to characterize the parameters and obtain the margins of optimal performance. In this phase the basic chemical and physical parameters, such as growth kinetics, and the most efficient nutritional options
Formulation:The different types of algae in our bank must be separated to choose the candidate suitable to be employed in the remediation process. This process is not restricted to a single type of algae, and depending on each case a preparation with a group of algae or a single type of algae may be used to be used in the process.
Pilot Scale:1. Modeling of the treatment plant
2. Standardization of growth parameters.
3. Optimization of operational input flows (according to plant conditions)
4. Successful implementation of the pilot plant during one month, according to performance of variables COD, BOD, TDS, TSS,
Elementary Analysis:The relevant Physical-Chemical parameters of the effluent before and after treatment should be analyzed to ensure the success rate in terms of the pilot plant assembly.
Commercial Scale:1. Assembly of the definitive fictionemediation plant.
2. Implementation of biomass management and biomass management programs.